Partnership Manager for E-commerceSydney, Australia Requisition Number R0035668
Looking for a market leading company that champions passion, courage and inventiveness, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to craft how millions of people buy, sell, engage, and give around the world? If you’re passionate about joining our purpose driven community, that is dedicated to building a forward-thinking and diverse environment, come to eBay – a company you will be proud to be a part of.
Like to shake things up? Love to sell and build great partnerships?
eBay hires innovators who can push boundaries and change the world.
About the team:
eBay Australia is a small team with a fast-paced work environment and ambitious approach. As the #1 ecommerce site in Australia we help connect 40,000 Aussie sellers with over 11 million active buyers every month
eBay is looking for an experienced, customer focused, result oriented, people and business leader for leading the Strategic Partnerships team.
You will be responsible for two core commercial functions
Leading the sale strategy, execution and ongoing tracking & performance of partnerships with top retailers and brands Developing and negotiating enterprise partnerships supporting the business strategy ( with a focus on eBay Plus) .
You will play a key role in strengthening our value proposition and relationships with the broader retail community, build a strong executive network and drive positive commercial outcomes based on the acquisitions and partnerships you and your team successfully negotiate.
- Work with the leadership team and cross functional stakeholders to develop enterprise acquisition and partnership strategies to support the business strategy
- Develop the enterprise acquisition pipeline, managing the sales funnel and operations across the partnership team
- Own and execute against your own pipeline of enterprise acquisition targets, travelling domestically regularly.
- Set the operational cadence and manage the team to goals, targets, timelines and budgets
- Identify, engage and negotiate commercial partnerships to help eBay Plus scale as Australia’s leading shopping club to drive more subscriptions and improve the customer value proposition
- with enterprise partners that align to the business strategy
- Build and maintain a strong retail / industry network of senior stakeholders in retail and e-commerce
- Improve acquisition efficiency and performance through, training and coaching team members
- Lead relationships with strategic partners, negotiating contracts and agreements that build off of eBay’s scale and market position
- Proven experience in successfully leading strategy and teams in enterprise sales, partnerships and or business development
- Strong negotiation skills with a history of closing large, complex(enterprise) partnerships
- Experience in the online, technology, consumer products and or retail industries
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results of self and teams
- Extraordinary social and interpersonal skills, including strong writing and speaking skills
- Excellent relationship builder with strong positive attitude
- Ability to both plan and execute
- Challenge and negotiate with partners where required while maintaining positive relationships
- Capable of excelling in a changing environment
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: