Lifecycle Marketing ManagerSydney, Australia Requisition Number R0034325 Subsidiary Gumtree
Are you looking to work with a passionate and entrepreneurial business, which happens to be a household name brand in Australia? Join Gumtree’s local marketplace team that is also part of a diverse global community under the eBay Classifieds Group present in 20+ countries around the globe. Gumtree’s purpose is to power people to create economic opportunity and to be Australia’s favourite local marketplace for all of life’s needs. Gumtree has strong brand health with high awareness, consideration & 6.8 million average monthly users!
About the Gummie team
Gumtree Australia is a vibrant community marketplace and our role is to connect buyers and sellers in the local community to buy, sell and find just about everything. We have a dynamic and open company culture with the support of a global network of brands.
Collaborative, creative and energized by a fast-paced environment. You are a great written communicator and a Gumtree Enthusiast who can empathize with our customers and partners and are solutions driven to drive the best experiences! Ideally you have a game plan to drive retention including insights into how the product, industry and competition will evolve so you can continue to generate tremendous value to your customers. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up and to get things done maintaining quality and integrity. If you are able to influence and communicate with a wide range of internal and external partners, this role will suit you!
The Lifecyle Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and end-to-end management of campaigns and initiatives to improve customer retention and drive business results. You will partner with key stakeholders, develop content and creative assets, track, optimise and report on results. You will develop a deep understanding of our customer journey and retention needs and help them unlock more value from Gumtree and in turn drive repeat behaviour across B2C and B2B audiences. In this role, you will experiment with / iterate on retention campaigns across email, push notifications, CRO and more. You will work collaboratively with wider marketing, product, technology and global stakeholders to deliver creative solutions to improve churn and grow repeat usage efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will have proven ability to influence, be data literate, results driven and able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on collective and collaborative teamwork.
- Contribute and execute on the retention strategy for Gumtree Australia
- Develop innovative and data led initiatives to drive business goals for B2C and B2B customers
- Customer segmentation and coordinated contact strategy
- Develop content and communications approach to align with retention strategy
- Background in Lifecycle marketing strategy and implementation of email, push marketing and onsite/app channels
- Oversee communications touch points with all customers through CRM
- Work collaboratively with wider stakeholders to support business goals and objectives
- Enhance trigger identification
- Enhance nurture and win back journeys
- Work closely with marketing analyst to improve marketing performance. Ideate, experiment to test and optimize ideas to scale
- Recommend audience segmentation approach and align content strategy to target audiences
- Content planning and writing for retention touch points
- Creative ideation and implementation connecting marketing to product ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- 5+ years’ experience in retention / CRM / marketing within a digital business preferred
- Experience creating and executing on a CRM and content plan
- Excellent communicator with the ability to inspire action through content
- Solid grasp of digital test-and-learn best practice
- General ability with reporting, analytics and data
- Growth mindset
We work ease in to our fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it’s who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day.
We want to ensure that as an employee no matter who you are or where you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity and Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: