Snr Marketing Automation & CRM ManagerSydney, Australia Requisition Number R0031433 Subsidiary Gumtree
Join Gumtree Australia’s vibrant local marketplace team that connects over 6 million buyers and sellers every month and an enviable database of Australian consumers. Part of eBay, we belong to a diverse global community under the eBay Classifieds Group, present in 20+ countries. Gumtree’s purpose is to empower people to create economic opportunity.
You are dedicated to understanding our customer needs and driving habit formation across consumer and B2B audiences. You will experiment and iterate on campaigns to nurture our customers across omni-channels, in particular email and push notifications. You will implement marketing automation solutions and manage our marketing technology stack.
You will work collaboratively with the wider marketing, product, technology and global stakeholders to deliver creative solutions to improve churn and grow repeat usage efficiently and effectively. Backed by local and global technology and partners, you will have the opportunity to shape Gumtree Australia’s end-to-end retention strategy.
We’re looking for a creative thinker with a growth hacking mindset. Awesome ability to influence stakeholders, is data literate, results driven and able to work in a fast paced, ambitious and collaborative environment.
- Craft and execute the customer retention strategy for Gumtree Australia with a focus on driving habit formation
- Ideate, experiment and iterate on winning ideas to scale
- Work within the broader marketing team to drive retention from an omni-channel approach to growth
- CRM product owner and liaison across technology partners, agencies and global teams
- Collaborate with product and technology to execute on creative and data driven retention initiatives including data and decision modelling and behavioural design
- Develop audience segmentation and targeting approaches through DMP and execute on omni-channel ideas
- Work closely with agency partners, analytics and stakeholders to drive incremental customer growth
- In conjunction with the CRM Specialist, set up, optimize and evolve customer journeys
- Support commercial and motors teams to drive revenue business goals
- 6+ years experience in CRM and marketing role with marketing automation experience
- Adobe campaign experience preferred with Adobe Audience Manager an advantage
- Analytical, data driven with proficiency in web analytics tools. Curiosity to continuously improve marketing performance and efficiency
- Excellent communicator with the ability to lead agency partners, product and technology, sales team, global and marketing partners
- Resilient, an entrepreneurial thinker and comfortable managing through ambiguity and change
- Ecommerce, online marketplace or digital business experience an advantage
- We nurture and genuinely care
- We care about what happens to our customers and put them at the heart of our decision making
- We are courageous
- We show mutual respect. We work smarter, not harder
- We are impactful, accountable and trust each other, even when the going gets tough!
We want to ensure that as an employee no matter who you are or where you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity and Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: