Business AnalystTokyo, Tokyo Requisition Number R0024258
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay newly acquired Qoo10.jp to expand our presence in Japan. We are looking for someone to provide analytics support this new function.
- Deep understanding on existing customer base and create customer segmentation
- In-depth GMV Analysis (Category, Channel, Funnel, Seller/Buyer)
- Financial Analysis w/ FP&A (Rev/CR/Marketing/HC/G&A)
- Develop KPIs dashboard (Tableau)
- Conduct ad-hoc analytics projects on multiple domains, collaborating with local and global teams.
- Drive innovation to impact business results.
- Advance degree in quantitative field such as computer science, computer engineering, statistics, and mathematics, finance, economics, MBA, or related fields
- 1-3 year analytics related working experience. Experience on e-commerce is a plus.
- Superior code skills on SQL, and proficient on at least one of analytics tools: such as R, SAS, SPSS, Python.
- Fluent of English and Japanese is a must.
- Passionate to understand the internet, ecommerce, marketing and finance.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: