Content Marketing Specialist - JapanTokyo, Tokyo Requisition Number R0029772 Subsidiary StubHub
POSITION: Content Marketing Specialist
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
We are looking for a Japanese speaking Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in our Tokyo office. In this role you would be managing the content of our website in Japan, copywriting and creating exciting content for our fans.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Content Marketing: copy creation, adaptation for own media: social channels, backstage, magazine, PR.
- Be the “Voice of StubHub” in marketing comms.
- Coordination with PR, SEO, Magazine, Backstage Projects and Social Media channels.
- Copy creation/adaptation for marketing communications (social media, creatives, emailing, affiliates etc).
- Language Quality Assurance (LQA) on StubHub user experience (email, app, desktop).
- Work with the marketing team on brand campaigns, defining & executing the “voice of SH” in the market.
- Approve in-house content for top events and top landing pages.
- Event creation and on-page content optimization.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience within the e-commerce experience sector.
- Native/bilingual level Japanese and fluent English language skills.
- Copywriting skills.
- Experience managing content for a website (e.g. official blogs, magazines).
- Wordpress or other Content Management Systems experience.
- Understanding of SEM/SEO.
- Flexible and adaptive approach to work.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself