HR Consultant - Qoo10 JapanTokyo, Japan Requisition Number R0026426
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are seeking a HR Consultant for Qoo10 Japan business. This person will provide strategice HR support to the busienss, reporting to the People Experience team leader - Korea and Japan, based in Korea. You will be responible for managing ER cases in Japan, closely working with stakeholders.
- Deal with employee relations cases for Japan
- Offer legal consultation, coaching toward business and managers
- Manage and update HR Policy and procedure
- Employee transaction: on-boarding, transfer, termination
- Provided HR-related recommendations to employees on a range of HR functions including HR policies, procedures, and the HR information system
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 3 years of relevant job experiences
- Native Japanese language skills
- Strong written and verbal English language skills required
- Korean language skills are prefered (not necessary)
- Knowledge on local labor laws and regulartions
- Strong Microsoft office skills, writing, and facilitation skills required
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: