Advertising Account Executive, GTAToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0033008
Advertising Account Executive - GTA
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada.
Reaching more than half of the monthly online population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We have succeeded because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best and brightest people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with twelve brands in over 20 countries and more than 1,000 cities around the world. We have built the world’s most successful classifieds company through strong local brands that help people find whatever they are looking for in their communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they are fun, easy to use and built on trust.
eBay Classifieds Group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
Kijiji Autos / Kijiji.ca is a star performer within the eBay Classifieds portfolio and the #1 online Classifieds site in Canada, with more than 2X the traffic of the next most significant competitor. We receive nearly 14 million unique visitors every month (~40% of all Canadian internet users) and have around 6 1/2 million live classifieds listings.
We have succeeded because we think and behave like an aggressive start-up and only hire the best and brightest people! Kijiji was launched in Montreal and Quebec City in February 2005. In November 2005, Kijiji expanded across the rest of Canada and is now in over 100 cities coast to coast.
We are growing and are looking for a talented sales professional with a passion for new business & account management to join the Kijiji Autos team as an Advertising Executive based in Toronto.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Increasing Kijiji market reach in the GTA through a focus on increasing existing client spend in addition to new client/business acquisition.
- Providing solid client relationship management by acting as a true business partner to Autos dealers across your territory.
- Ensuring clients are aware of how to best utilize the Kijiji marketplace, and take advantage of the online advertising solutions on Kijiji.
- Making product and service recommendations that increase the value of the Kijiji Autos proposition through effective qualifying and discovery.
- Communicating to a high standard with clients at all levels of the business via meetings, phone, and email.
- Preparing regular sales reports forecasting accurate pipeline and opportunity expansion in CRM (Salesforce).
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve business and personal goals. Achieving and exceeding account retention, new business, and revenue growth goals.
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with managing relationships, negotiating and closing deals
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years proven success in a professional selling environment
- Solution selling expertise, discovering client’s challenges and presenting appropriate solutions
- B2B Sales experience within the SMB/corporate sector
- You are a self-starter with a passion for customer success. You love to prospect and close new business
- You understand the importance of power of fostering relationships, and focus on the long term value of the customer relationship versus having a transactional mindset
- Understanding of the automotive industry
- Background in web-based advertising – SEO, and SEM, banners, web search, digital media
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: