Advertising Executive - CalgaryToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0026470
Advertising Executive – Autos – Outside Sales
Account management and sales within the Autos Vertical @ Kijiji Canada. Delivering new customers - expanding share of wallet with existing clients and maintaining acceptable churn levels with existing customer base.
Role and responsibilities:
- Consistently meets monthly and quarterly sales revenue and retention targets by developing and implementing strategic sales plans
- Grows company revenue through effective and impactful service recommendations that increase the value of the Kijiji Jobs proposition
- Providing solid client relationship management by acting as a true business partner to our clients
- Using a consultative style of selling with focus on ROI and value creation
- Responsible for the full sales cycle starting from profiling existing clients, understanding their business needs, negotiating, developing proposals, asking for and closing business
- Ensuring clients are aware of how to best utilize the site and take advantage of their online advertising solutions on Kijiji
- Preparing regular sales report forecasting through CRM (Salesforce)
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Communicating to a high standard with clients at all levels of the business
Desired skills and experience:
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic and time organizational skills
- Polished Sales Skills – Needs qualification, cultivating relationships, negotiating/closing business, objection handling
- Background in web based advertising – SEO, and SEM, banners, web search, digital media etc.(preferred but not necessary)
- Previous experience buying, selling or listing on Kijiji is a necessity
- During the first 30 days learn about the business, the team, products and associated tools (e.g. SalesForce) to enable success in your role.
- Plan your territory and contact management schedule, understand the business critical importance of Kijiji and online advertising exposure for your accounts
- During the first 60 days make discovery calls with key decision makers that are qualified and will generate revenue. Spending at least 15 hours on the phone each week and present solutions to key decision maker(s) with the view of closing business in line with and/or exceeding your monthly and quarterly quota.
- By the end of 60 days you will be able to have a clear understanding and be able to effectively communicate the Kijiji value proposition, the elevator pitch and understand how we will make our clients more successful
- You will also have started to generate a pipeline of current and future business based on your initial value proposition conversations
- After 90 days you will have a solid pipeline of reasonable opportunities and reliably forecast in a transparent manner enabling you to reach
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: