Advertising Executive (hybrid role)Toronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0018647 Subsidiary Kijiji
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching more than half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We have succeeded because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best and brightest people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with twelve brands in over 20 countries and more than 1,000 cities around the world. We have built the world’s most successful classifieds company through strong local brands that help people find whatever they’re looking for in their communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust. eBay Classifieds Group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
Kijiji.ca is a star performer within the eBay Classifieds portfolio and the #1 online Classifieds site in Canada, with more than 3X the traffic of the next largest competitor. We receive nearly 11 million unique visitors every month (~40% of all Canadian internet users) and have around 6 1/2 million live classifieds listings.
We have succeeded because we think and behave like an aggressive start-up and only hire the best and brightest people! Kijiji was launched in Montreal and Quebec City in February 2005. In November 2005, Kijiji expanded across the rest of Canada and is now in over 100 cities coast to coast.
We are growing, and are looking for a talented sales professional with a passion for new business to join the team in Toronto as a Key Accounts Advertising Executive.
Role and responsibilities:
- Increase Kijiji market reach in assigned territory through a focus on new client / business acquisition
- Provide solid client relationship management by acting as a true business partner to autos dealers across the Manitoba and Saskatchewan provinces.
- Ensure clients are aware of how to best utilize the site and take advantage of their online advertising solutions on Kijiji.
- Make product and service recommendations that increase the value of the Kijiji Autos proposition through effective qualifying and needs analysis.
- Prepare regular sales reports, forecasting accurate pipeline and opportunity expansion in CRM (Salesforce).
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve business and personal goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- B2B Sales Experience within the SMB/corporate sector
- Polished Sales Skills - cultivating relationships, negotiating/closing business, objection handling, needs analysis
- Background in web based advertising – SEO, and SEM, banners, web search, digital media etc. (preferred but not necessary)
- Understanding of the dealership based automotive business (preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to travel to assigned territory (Travel expectations are 1 week per calendar quarter)
- Previous experience buying, selling or listing on Kijiji is a necessity
View our accessibility infoR0018647
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.