Advertising Yield ManagerToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0028167 Subsidiary Kijiji
Kijiji Canada is looking for an Advertising Yield Manager to join the Yield Operations Team. The primary goal of this role will be to run AB tests, gain insights and apply learning for continuous yield optimization. This position will report into the Programmatic Advertising and Yield Manager and work closely with other Yield Managers, Ad Technology, Product Management, Analytics and Development at Kijiji Canada.
- Own & manage ad testing and optimization of ad inventory to ensure optimal revenue yield balancing across multiple advertising channels (Display, Google AdSense for Search/Shopping)
- Maintain and support the relationship with our advertising partners (broad variety of sell side tech solutions within the display field)
- Develop meaningful, relevant insights backed by data
- Translate changes in key metrics and KPIs to one (or many) root causes, and synthesize multiple data inputs to put those changes into context
- Working effectively across multiple teams and divisions (i.e. product development) to create and implement integrated advertising solutionsPrepare and analyze reports
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly report to the business on yield tracking, and programmatic revenue tracking. Along with any relevant updates which may be impacting programmatic yield and revenue.
- Responsible for ongoing SSP delivery tracking
- Work with Display team to provide guidance on pricing for programmatic floor rates.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative or technical field (Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Social Science)
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Familiarity with A/B Testing and experiment design
- Must have an understanding of CPM, CPC and CPA models with a deep understanding of WEB & App ad serving
- Must possess very strong analytic, strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong excel and PPT skills for reporting and team presentations
- Experience working with data management platforms and analytics platforms like Tableau, Google Datastudio and Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills; ability to present ideas and share information
- Intellectually curious with a passion for learning new things
- Thorough knowledge of online advertising industry, marketplace trends and industry events
- Solid understanding of ad-technology platforms
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive deadlines
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself