Data Insights Analyst - Ad PerformanceToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0025290 Subsidiary Kijiji
Advertising Yield Manager
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with eleven brands that span the Globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust. eCG combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major company, eBay. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
Kijiji is looking for an Data Insights Analyst - Advertising Performance to join the Commercial Advertising Team. The primary goal of this role will be to run A/B tests, gain statistical insights, follow and understand market dynamics and apply learning for yield optimization.
This position will report to the Head of B2C Commercial and work closely with other Yield Manager, Ad Technology, Product Management, Analytics and Development at Kijiji.
You will have strong relationship skills, and proven success implementing and optimizing advertising solutions to maximize effectiveness and overall yield management.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Kijiji.
Some of the work you’ll be involved in:
- Own & manage advertising testing and optimization of ad inventory to ensure optimal revenue yield balancing across multiple advertising channels and digital platforms (i.e. Google Adsense, Pay-Per-Click Advertising, and Product Listing Ads)
- Maintain relationship with internal and external partners (i.e. Google, ebay classifieds, and others)
- Develop meaningful, relevant insights backed by data
- Translate changes in key metrics and KPIs to one (or many) root causes, and synthesize multiple data inputs to put those changes into context
- Working effectively across multiple teams and divisions (product development, analytics, and sales) to create and implement integrated advertising solutions.
- Prepare and analyze reports to ensure optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate within Kijiji and ebay Classifieds properties to bring greater awareness and adoption of best practices.
Key experience we’re looking for:
- Proven track record supporting and/or managing a yield management group.
- You are passionate contributor, able to be self-directed toward the achievement of defined objectives.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ever-changing environments
- Strong communication skills across multiple platforms and audiences
- Proficient analytical skills and data modeling
- Ability to support revenue objectives while using data backed analysis to balance the right business and customer tradeoffs to deliver best-in-class advertiser and user experience
- Provide and communicate performance analysis, optimization solutions, and insights
- Experience working with product or development teams to interpret the outcome of performance tests and projects.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself