Field Marketing Manager - AutosToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0032940
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada. As one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital properties, we reach more than half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping Canadians find and trade goods and services in their local communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, and we were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands. Our stylish office is located in the historic King and Spadina neighbourhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of eBay Classifieds Group, while exploring growth opportunities both in the countries where we already have a presence and in prospective markets.
Looking for a company that champions passion, courage and inventiveness, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of Canadian commerce? Want to craft how millions of people buy, sell, engage, and give? If you’re passionate about joining our purpose driven community that is dedicated to building a forward-thinking and diverse environment, come to Kijiji – a company you will be proud to be a part of.
The B2B Marketing team is looking to hire a passionate Field Marketer for Kijiji Autos to develop and execute marketing campaigns (key target segments include dealer groups, franchise and independent dealers). The role is responsible for crafting, implementing and executing marketing programs and events to contribute to sales pipeline and customer retention and growth. You will be responsible for the annual events strategy, building and executing demand generation campaigns and running account-based marketing initiatives to support cross-sell and upsell opportunities. You will also track results and return on investment.
You will succeed in this role if you are passionate about developing field marketing programs that deliver business growth and have shown an ability to develop a positive relationship with Sales and with a variety of internal and bring new ideas to life.
- Define a Kijiji Autos-specific field marketing plan that supports the business and sales strategy.
- Plan and build marketing programs to help with net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing opportunities and deepen customer relationships.
- Lead marketing planning and execution with sales & marketing partners to craft marketing program and event calendars to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve events, tradeshows, content and email marketing, and other channels as you see fit.
- Lead events (with external partner support) including strategy, objectives materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, & logistics, onsite event support when required.
- Conduct post-event/campaign analysis; report and share results and recommendations with the team.
- Run account-based marketing activities, in partnership with sales, including identifying target accounts, developing a strategy and executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Develop and update all marketing materials and collateral - including the creation of presentations, sell sheets, media kits for sales to use and go-to-market materials for new product launches and initiatives.
- Ensure messaging and data accuracy on sales and marketing content materials through quarterly/bi-annual updates.
- Develop metrics to measure the success of all initiatives and campaigns. Track results.
- Strategize, order and deliver promotional items to support sales & events.
- Act as first-level marketing support with Autos Sales team, including regular participation in sales meetings and planning sessions.
- Collaborate and share lessons learned and Sales feedback with Marketing.
- Handle budget including, but not limited to, sponsorships, events, agency partners. Create forecasts and keep up-to-date on current spend while tracking goals and results for each program.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the Canadian automotive industry and digital advertising.
- 5+ years of working experience in marketing, ideally in the B2B space.
- Ability to plan, execute, and report on overall B2B marketing plan and programs.
- Ability to draw insight from business and marketing data and to use these insights to build strategies and campaigns.
- Ability to build impactful marketing collateral and materials.
- Work effectively cross-functionally and with a variety of business partners (internal and external).
- Successfully prioritize projects while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project management skills
- Strong communicator (oral and written skills).
- Professional team-player and open to feedback.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Salesforce and Pardot/Marketing automation experience an asset.
- Knowledge of Adobe Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator) an asset.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: