Head of Agency Sales, NationalToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0017628 Subsidiary Kijiji
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching more than half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We have succeeded because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best and brightest people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with twelve brands in over 20 countries and more than 1,000 cities around the world. We have built the world’s most successful classifieds company through strong local brands that help people find whatever they’re looking for in their communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust. eBay Classifieds Group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
As a National Agency Sales Manager you will build, inspire, motivate and lead a team of high performing sales and marketing professionals to meet quarterly revenue targets and fully support the company’s multiple business units.
Keys to Your Success:
- Be a strong inspiring leader and change agent with the ability to think strategically to deliver on business imperatives; able to provide a structured sales environment for direct reports and act as a role model for team members.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills; capable of building networks both internally within the company and within the client industry; comfortable with industry networking and representing the company brand at all industry relevant events.
- 5+ years management experience.
- Experienced in full sales cycle including proposition, closing deals and post-deal integration; able to review and generate reports on sales performance and client satisfaction, ensuring the client sales strategy delivers on business requirements.
- Experience in online sales, a knowledge of the local market and industry, and have an interest in the online world.
View our accessibility infoR0017628
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.