Head of Display SalesToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0021454 Subsidiary Kijiji
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have eleven brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We have succeeded because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best and brightest people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
As the Head of Display Sales, you will report to the Head of Advertising. In this critical “player-coach” role you will lead a team of account executives and will be responsible for display ad revenue growth by developing, implementing and driving the display sales strategy for Kijiji, eBay and StubHub.
You will have strong relationships within media agency landscape and proven success achieving targets, driving customer satisfaction and fostering a strong culture within the team
This is an exciting position that will enable you to utilise your sales leadership abilities, to educate, motivate and lead the team to driving revenue growth on one of the largest digital properties in Canada. You will possess effective interpersonal skills, be capable of building networks within the client industry and be comfortable with networking and representing Kijiji at all industry relevant events.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Design and implement the sales strategy and continuously optimize
- Accountable for achieving the quarterly display revenue targets
- Leverage your network to engage senior advertiser and agency executives to support sales team efforts.
- Through continuous coaching and feedback develop the sales team to further improve their skills and performance.
- Have a strong understanding of competitors’ offerings and develops strategies for selling effectively against them.
- 5+ years proven experience in sales management, preferably with experience in the digital advertising landscape. Including solid understanding of both direct-managed and programmatic models.
- Proven track record of successfully achieving targets, while driving strong value for customers.
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising marketplace in Canada including direct and programmatic markets.
- Fluent at developing quotas for team members to achieve revenue delivery.
- Possesses strong structured thinking and communication skills.
- Collaborative leader committed to delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Motivational leader who attracts and develops top talent
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself