National Dealer Group ManagerToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0025917 Subsidiary Kijiji
- This position is responsible for promoting Kijiji’s full portfolio of advertising solutions to key Dealer Groups across Canada. Individual strategies will be built for each Dealer Group which will ensure partnerships are developed which will drive incremental revenue growth. This position will serve as the primary business contact for the selected Dealer Groups and is responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service to accounts. Will ensure that customers' needs are exceeded and customer satisfaction is achieved. The Manager – National Dealer Groups will work with various key stakeholders. Superior sales, marketing and presentation skills are required to achieve results.
- Job DescriptionJob Description
- Develops Dealer Group accounts by proactively gathering and reviewing information to identify high-level sales opportunities.
- Focuses on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term strategic goals.
- Prepares business presentations and completes corporate profiles; designs and implements sales strategies.
- Effectively prepares prior to calling on customers; conducts effective needs assessment and designs proposals to address the customer's specific needs and maximize business potential.
- Discusses advertising solutions with the customer; understands and promotes Kijiji products and services relevant to each customer’s business objectives.
- Understands customer's wants so they can create need and sell on value instead of just product based; demonstrates a continued personal concern for the customer outlining the value Kijiiji brings.
- Responsible for all client communications & conflict resolution.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Responds to client's needs with a sense of urgency.
- Maintains strong knowledge of new and existing Kijiji product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understands current competitive conditions within the marketplace.
- Outstanding time and territory management skills required
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-Suite executive level contacts
- Overall strong communication skills in order to ensure strategies are executed upon at the Rooftop level
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself