Operations Support LeadToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0033597
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada. As one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital properties, we reach more than half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping Canadians find and trade goods and services in their local communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, and we were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands. Our stylish office is located in the historic King and Spadina neighbourhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Are you ready for an opportunity to gain exposure and experience with Kijiji?Read on!
As an Operations Support Lead, youwill assist in handling the operational processes of the team including but not limited to product support, customer support management, billing and accounts receivable and duties as assigned by the management team.
- Provide broad, day-to-day operational support
- Serve as single point resource for product, liaising with all departments on behalf of the commercial support team
- Develop, document, communicate and maintain rules of engagement and sales operations processes
- Serve as sales advocate & partner to internal organizations to understand product requirements
- Work with the sales team and management personnel to identify process improvement and/or sales training opportunities
- Collaborate with Manager and Product Team to ensure the successful integration of newly signed Partners
- Committed to a consistently high level of communication and knowledge to customer problem resolution, implementation schedules
- Advanced product knowledge to support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
- Support product with ongoing improvement
- Lead product-related support, feedback and inquiries from customers
- Dedicatedly identify issues and work with internal partners to understand options and execute solutions
- Collaborate with Product Managers supporting other programs and value streams to resolve cross-program impacts, interdependency of work and priorities
- Responsible for training initiatives to ensure optimal staffing and efficiency levels for the Operations team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Driven and organized self-starter, with excellent planning skills
- Excels in a dynamic environment with highly interactive processes
- Works well in an iterative team environment
- Superb problem solver and solution oriented
- Transparent and hardworking
What makes you shine?
- Customer-centric focus: A deep understanding of how to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrate strong analytical ability: verbal and written
- Positive attitude, work well with others, and meet and overcome challenges
- Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Dedicated, a quick learner, and adaptable–will be able to pick up a new technology with relative ease
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and communicate expertly internally and externally
- Has energy and drive, takes ownership and pride in their work
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: