Product Marketing ManagerToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0019166 Subsidiary Kijiji
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will be the liaison between our agile product squads and marketing. You will learn and understand the pipeline of product and feature launches to our consumer audience. Based on a deep understanding of our user groups, pain points and customer segments, you will develop the appropriate go-to-market approach for each launch. With the go-to-market plan defined, you will then collaborate with other members of the marketing team, other internal teams and our agencies, to execute the plan. This is both a strategic and an executional role. This is also a role where several launches can/may be happening in parallel.
- Participation in the strategic development of new products and features
- Development of the strategic positioning of new product and features (competitive analysis, product positioning / value proposition, etc.).
- Planning, conception, development and execution of the marketing plan in collaboration with our internal and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in product marketing within a marketing department
- Ability to both plan and execute
- Experience working with marketing agencies
- Experience in Digital Marketing and UX design
- Excellent relationship building skills and a strong positive attitude
- Ability to challenge and negotiate with partners where required while maintaining positive relationships
- Ability to excel in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities.
View our accessibility infoR0019166
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.