QA Automation DeveloperToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0024602 Subsidiary Kijiji
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you're interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
How often do you get to work for a verb? - "I'll Kijiji my couch… "
We're looking for thoughtful engineers with an eye for quality to join our team and help grow Kijiji while keeping our applications beautiful, fast, and delightful. We seek to hire those that amplify the work we do by sharing knowledge and experience with each other creating new ideas, ways of doing things as part of a world-class engineering organization.
We're deeply committed to meaningful collaboration and not just practicing Agile, but truly being Agile. There is a difference. We value great thinkers, problem solvers, respectful communication, hard work, collaboration, mentoring, and the sharing of ideas. Simply put, we need Amplifiers that go well beyond the average engineer's production.
- Enable tech team to test features and issues with automated tests
- Add new capabilities in automation framework to expanding QA team’s testing abilities
- Mentor and educate other QA team members on best practices on automated test case development
- Peer review code commits from other contributors to the automation codebase
- Identify issues in automated tests and raise product issues to correct teams
- Collaborate with Tech Team other departments to resolve issues preventing Automation from executing
- Implementing new practices, automation techniques and technology to meet tech and business needs
- Build custom tools and scripts to help QA team quickly test new features
- XML, Json
- Selenium 3, Webdriver, Gecko Driver
- Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge
- Git, Github
- Jenkins, Grovvy
- 3+ years of automation development
- Experience working within an agile team
- Deep experience with building automation infrastructures and automated tests for websites and APIs
- Experience mentoring others on automation development, and peer review process
- Experience testing and automating for blackbox, 3rd party APIs, fuzzy logic
- Detail Oriented
- Customer facing product experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with performance testing using Jmeter
You'll need to:
- Create a great user experience
- Be bold
- Be product focussed
- Collaborate & Iterate
- Support the platform
- Learn from everyone
- Be generous with what you know
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself