Sales Excellence Manager, AutosToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0021610 Subsidiary Kijiji
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We succeed because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood, Toronto’s hub of innovation.
As the Sales Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for developing the insights needed to efficiently and effectively progress strategic improvements and day-to-day operations of the Sales business. Your key mission is to design and deliver scalable programs and support channels that arm the business’ salesforce with a strong story that inspires our audiences and builds upon an industry-leading position thus enabling the Kijiji brand to continue to grow market share and revenue.
Reporting to the Head of Autos, Kijiji, you will develop, execute and measure performance of the sales plan to drive operational excellence for the Autos organization.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Extracting and making sense of data and translating it for the business.
- Performing business analytics such as scorecard data, deriving actionable insight - data required for growth planning.
- Leading the opportunity pipeline for all sales channels, ensuring velocity, quality and coverage.
- Developing revenue forecasts, ensuring reporting accuracy.
- Actively exposing areas that require course correction, linking measures that cross the organization.
- Supporting the attainment of green scorecard metrics including measures against pipeline, IO (Insertion Order), budget attainment, and reporting forecast.
- Producing both scheduled and ad hoc reporting from supported systems.
- Managing the quotas for the different sales channels together with running the sign-off process and any adjustments where needed.
- Leading the overall annual segmentation process as well as maintaining the Master Account List (MAL).
- Running customer satisfaction (CSAT) surveys ensuring customer data accuracy and reporting of CSAT survey results through Sales Excellence.
- Handling the review process for lost accounts and providing the relevant feedback and insights into win back strategies.
- Management and improvement of the following core operational processes: Revenue forecasting, segmentation data, quota management, rhythm of the business supportive reporting, ad-hoc reporting, and customer data quality.
- Driving optimization in tools utilization (i.e., Salesforce), including leading any efforts around new tools, testing and adoption - e.g., Forecasting, Account Planning etc.
- Pragmatically identifying root causes for underperformance.
- Continually driving standardization and simplification across Kijiji / eCG business operating models and processes.
- 5+ years of experience in business data analysis, revenue forecasting, developing business insight and finding opportunities for improvement.
- Extensive experience in driving scale and operational excellence across the business lifecycle.
- A firm grasp of what it takes to work cross-functionally to lead and impact efficiency projects.
- Deep understanding of digital media advertising, ecommerce etc.
- Strong data management – how to collect and analyze data and to transform analyses to commercial opportunities.
- Ability to build strategic and tactical level plans to drive sales excellence.
- Lead cross-functional business change.
- Manage partners at all levels and cooperating with people across organizational entities in a multicultural company.
- Aim for simplification of complexity to make it easier for the business to understand and relate to without making the sales process cumbersome.
- Ability to drive execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself