Sales Manager, OntarioToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0031744
Regional Sales Manager, Kijiji Autos
Kijiji Autos is actively looking for their next leader to manage an exceptional Outside Sales team. This group is curious, driven, and bold in their thinking and are looking for a natural leader who will guide them to the next level. You will have experience in successfully building a high-performance sales team, all while delivering against challenging quotas and objectives. Your ideal career is one where you engage a multitude of business skills, like forethought, strategic planning, relationship building, and team championing. You’re someone who will spend the time executing with your team, coaching and training others to be leaders, rather than directing from above.
Kijiji is a place that’s always open, welcoming, and exciting. A place that’s safe, surprising, and exciting. It’s thriving and growing, but no matter how big it gets, you’ll always have your place in it. It’s a place you talk about when you leave it, return to when you need it, and where you’re never done exploring. It’s a place you feel good about, because it helps you make the world a little better. It’s Canada’s marketplace. It’s Kijiji. Wow the customer. Be bold. Have fun. These are the strands that make up the core of the Kijiji DNA. And its powered by brilliant people who have love what they do. Are you ready to jump in?
Kijiji Autos are actively looking for a proven leader, to manage an exceptional Outside Sales team. This team are curious, driven, and bold in their thinking, and are looking for a proven leader who will guide them to the next level. You possess 5-7 years experience, in successfully building a high-performance sales team, all while delivering against challenging quotas and objectives. Your ideal career is one where you engage a multitude of business skills, including strategic planning, relationship building, and coaching. Your communication skills, combined with your unique ability to connect with your peers and team, are key to your success. You are data driven, and understand the importance of focusing on the fundamentals within your organization.
If you love sharing your unique experiences and best practices to help others grow and develop, then we can’t wait to talk to you.
- Take an active part in overseeing a large base of existing automotive clients
- Drive year-over-year growth targets
- Develop and execute sales strategic plans
- Experience in interviewing and hiring high performers
- Maintain and grow existing advertising revenue from a wide range of automotive dealers
- Own your team’s sales activity in Salesforce
Here’s the experience we’re looking for:
- You’ve recruited and hired a team of high-potential professionals
- Your business savvy is second to none. You understand the key sales activity metrics, revenue projections, and data insights.
- You can demonstrate how you have taken data insights and transformed them into a strategy, finding market opportunity
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years leading a sales team
- You have working knowledge of the digital advertising industry and more specifically, automotive advertising
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: