Sales Manager, Outsourced PartnerToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0034437
Sales Manager, Outsourced Partner
Kijiji Autos is actively looking for a seasoned leader to manage the performance and partnership with an outsourced vendor that provides sales channel support to Kijiji.
You will have full responsibility to ensure the outsourced partner takes full accountability regarding all sales results and activities while also representing our brand across Canada. You have experience in successfully building a high-performance sales team, all while delivering against challenging quotas and objectives. You know what it takes to be successful. Your ideal career is one where you engage a multitude of business skills, like forethought, strategic planning, relationship building, and team championing. You’re someone who will spend the time executing with your team, coaching and training others to be leaders, rather than directing from above. Your communication skills, combined with your unique ability to connect with your peers and team, are key to your success. You are data driven, and understand the importance of focusing on the fundamentals within and across they organization.
Kijiji is a place that’s always open, welcoming, and exciting. It’s thriving and growing, but no matter how big it gets, you’ll always have your place in it. It’s a place you talk about when you leave it, return to when you need it, and where you’re never done exploring. It’s a place you feel good about, because it helps you make the world a little better. It’s Canada’s marketplace. It’s Kijiji. Wow the customer. Be bold. Have fun. These are the strands that make up the core of the Kijiji DNA. And its powered by brilliant people who have love what they do. Are you ready to jump in?
If you love sharing your unique experiences and best practices to help others grow and develop, then we can’t wait to talk to you.
- Take an active part in overseeing a large base of existing and future automotive clients
- Drive year-over-year growth targets
- Develop and execute sales strategic plans
- Experience in interviewing and hiring high performers
- Take an active part in overseeing all key performance metrics successfully
- Manage a key outsourced vendor through collaboration and shared goals
Here’s the experience we’re looking for:
- You’ve recruited and hired a team of high-potential professionals
- Your business savvy is second to none. You understand the key sales activity metrics, revenue projections, and data insights.
- You can demonstrate how you have taken data insights and transformed them into a strategy, finding market opportunity
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years leading a sales team
- You have working knowledge of the digital advertising industry and more specifically, automotive advertising
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: