Senior Product ManagerToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0026681 Subsidiary Kijiji
Product Management is not a job, it’s a passion!
All of our product managers are hands-on, so you’ll inspire your peers with your product vision and delight our customers and users by bringing incredible online and mobile to life. You’ll be working with the best agile development teams and user experience professionals in the industry to make this happen.
In this role at Kijiji, you will be driving the end to end product development lifecycle for our products in specific industry verticals (especially Autos, Real Estate, Services and Jobs) together with your skilled colleagues. You are going to be a main driver in understanding the market, ideation and validation of new products and features. You will work with a cross-functional team on prioritization, prototyping and testing, implementation, definition of launch strategies and success monitoring. If you are a believer in customer centric thinking and agile product development, if you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in cross-functional teams and most importantly want to have great impact - get in touch with us!
- Deliver results that meaningfully move the needle across:
- Customer outcomes (meeting needs for businesses in target verticals)
- End user outcomes (meeting needs for consumers searching in those verticals)
- Business outcomes (growing Kijiji’s business through product initiatives)
- Build a deep understanding of the evolving needs of Kijiji’s customers, with a focus on B2B customers and end users.
- Develop and implement strategy, key products and features for selected verticals (desktop/mobile)
- Partner with our highly skilled technology team to develop ideal solutions
- Analysis of business and product metrics to create effective customer solutions
- Deliver solutions that meet both customer and user needs
- Coordinating the product management process from start to finish; understanding the market; ideation and validation of new products and features; prioritization; prototyping, testing and implementation; defining launch strategies; and monitoring success.
- Work within an Agile Scrum Product environment to deliver new products
- Close cooperation and alignment with all relevant departments and stakeholders (Technology, Project Management, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance and Analytics) within a fast moving, success-oriented culture
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in digital product management in an agile online/e-commerce environment, with passion for customer experience
- Experience working in Product in at least one an industry vertical – especially Autos, but experience in Real Estate, Jobs or Services is also an asset
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of building “best-in-class” products across all devices (web and mobile)
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and across multiple teams, and of balancing multiple priorities.
- Creative thinking and openness to different views and input
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Team player: No one man show, no big egos.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself