Sr. National Account ExecutiveToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0024848 Subsidiary Kijiji
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching more than half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We have succeeded because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best and brightest people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with twelve brands in over 20 countries and more than 1,000 cities around the world. We have built the world’s most successful classifieds company through strong local brands that help people find whatever they’re looking for in their communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust. eBay Classifieds Group combines the ambitious energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and transparent communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
Are you a National Account Executive passionate about joining an innovative leader in online classifieds? We are looking for a display media Account Executive to support our National clients. As a National Advertising Executive, you will maintain a portfolio of client accounts, using a clear roadmap for business acquisition and client maintenance.
- Develops and executes on sales strategy utilizing knowledge of the advertising business and digital media industry
- Owns, drives and implements territory and account plans to strategically grow their territory
- With strong knowledge and storytelling of eBay, Kijiji and StubHub’s value proposition, products and offerings
- By connecting with key decision makers to learn and identify how and which of our products/services can help them achieve on their marketing/advertising goals
- By keeping abreast of advertising industry
- Cultivate existing and new relationships for long-term success with a committed attention to customer service and satisfaction
- Continuously prospect for revenue opportunities within assigned territory
- Create and present compelling proposals working with internal teams/external vendors, and using research and case studies
- Provide management with ongoing updates on account activity with Salesforce (CRM) and other required documentation
Digital Sales Experience:
- You have experience in National digital advertising sales for this role
- Deep understanding of the Finance, Retail, Autos, CPG, and Telecom industry
- You should be aware of challenges in the market, competitors, future directions, and how technology and other developments will affect them and their clients
- Knowledgeable of the advertising agency & agency trading desk business and have a strong network of industry contacts
- The ideal candidate should understand numerical significance, financial terminology and general budgeting knowledge. Experienced numerical skills are not crucial but a basic level of understanding is required.
- You should understand metrics, revenue drivers in the business and how they link to quarterly targets.
- You should be able to read excel spreadsheets, understand market data regarding the current position, forecast numbers based on future opportunities.
Qualifications & Language Requirements:
- University degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of experience in national digital advertising sales
- Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Experienced with CRMs (Particularly Salesforce is a bonus), and DFP
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself