Director, Project ManagerZurich, Zurich Requisition Number R0018142 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
If you are looking to apply your world-class product management skills towards unique, thought provoking challenges with unmatched scale and impact, look no more.
We are looking for a self-starter Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building scalable data platforms and services that will power the next gen of commerce experiences on eBay.
The ideal candidate will have previously built solutions that drive innovation, while establishing operational framework and processes that will scale. They will have a deep passion for perfecting the end-to-end experience across a diverse set of teams, disciplines and platform technologies
- Define the product strategy through a profound understanding of customer needs and industry best practices
- Ideate, and drive decisions within Structured Data and across other business and product teams
- Develop, maintain and execute against a product roadmap
- Define user stories, lead sprint planning and backlog grooming in partnership with your engineering team and ensure delivery of high quality features on time
- Develop and own your product’s success metrics.
- Partner closely with analytics and content teams to ensure proper measurement instrumentation, monitoring and reporting.
- Communicate plans and progress to leadership and partner teams
- Evangelize your products across the organization, drive integration and ensure desired positive impact is achieved
6+ years of product management experience working on big data, analytics and/or ecommerce related products.
- Extensive experience working in cross functional / cross domain / cross geographies teams
- Effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Self motivated, creative thinker and resourceful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to derive insights to open-ended challenges
- Effective communication to audiences with varying degrees of domain knowledge
- BS /BA degree. Technical field preferred (CS, Engineering); MS or MBA a plus but not required.
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection.
View our accessibility infoR0018142
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.