Senior Business AnalystDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0028855 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company.
mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
We are looking for a highly analytical minded team member as a Senior Business Analyst (f/m), who is passionate on supporting data driven decision making based on insights of customer behavior.
- Be the analytical expert for our business stakeholders
- Provide actionable insights & recommendations for business partners and the mobile.de leadership team on strategy
- Develop consistent analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers and support with your expertise in terms of success / performance measurement
- Use data driven conclusions to influence and support tactical and strategic decisions
- Provide technical expertise in data mining, measuring business performance and research using mathematical, statistical and experimental tools & techniques while combining data from various sources (Webtracking, DataWarehouse, Hadoop/Big data, MongoDB and others)
- Manage external partners to support business intelligence activities where necessary, e.g. analytical workshops and projects
- Leverage data infrastructure and lead best practices sharing with analysts and business partners across the company and the eBay classifieds group
- BA or BS with strong experience as an Analyst or equivalent work experience as a minimum
- 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent analytical skills and ability not only to generate insights and recommendations, but also to convince with “to the point” communication and the ability to transition seamlessly from complex analytics to simple/precise business implications
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence and Tracking technologies (Business logging, DataWareHousing, Hadoop etc.)
- Hands-on, resourceful and a doer
- Exposure to SQL and statistical/data analysis software like R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Tableau or others
- Very good knowledge of marketing, especially performance marketing, SEO & brand marketing is a plus
- Ability to communicate and convince on a senior management level
- Able to work autonomously but also operate as part of a strong, cohesive team
- Team-Spirit, good sense of humor and strong personality
- Fluent English and German
What do we offer?
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe, North American and APAC.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Work with advanced techniques and state of the art tools.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsites & team events.
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company. We love children.
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself