Payment Services Senior EngineerLuxembourg, Luxembourg Requisition Number R0040485 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you!
We are looking to hire an Experienced Payment Engineer to strengthen our Payment Services technology team. The role focuses predominantly on maintaining local compliance and finance systems as well as supporting the growth of managed payments and related technology processes in Europe.
The engineer will support production and monitoring capabilities on EU Compliance platform, and support incident management.
This role will work with the Global Head of Payment Technology Services team. This is an opportunity to tackle a dynamic and fast paced role with frequent interaction with Technology Payment team and technology leaders across the company.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, process-oriented, persistent, persuasive, willing to learn new systems/technologies and have both System administration and monitoring background, in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Participate to the Technology success supporting Managed Payments initiatives
- Ensure that our local systems are up and running by monitoring the efficiency and accuracy of generated data and reports
- Enhance monitoring capabilities for our incident reporting via Grafana, Kibana and other internal tools
- Maintain and report key relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of compliance systems and monitoring.
- Provide support to the global payment technology team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or technology
- 5-7+ years of experience, in IT as system admin or release engineer
- Hands on experience in WIN/UNIX having work as a system administrator
- Experience searching, reporting and creating dashboards in Splunk and Grafana
- Experience in ELK / Kibana stack
- Experience with SPL(Search Processing Language) searching and reporting commands
- SQL Server and Relational Database knowledge
- Significant knowledge of payment processes and strong discernment
- International experience over multi-functional matrix team structures
- Fluency in English.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View ouraccessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: