Senior Reporting AnalystDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0029306 Subsidiary eBay
We're looking for an experienced senior reporting analyst for a new role as part of the GCX CS Tech team. The role is part of the Global Customer Experience (GCX) technology department and will be focused on a new area for eBay - payments.
This role will require an all rounder with strong technical experience, ability to engage with business leaders and experience with payments data.
Primary Job Requirements
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong data warehouse experience (Teradata preferred but will also consider other databases)
- ETL skills is an advantage
- Strong BI experience (Microstrategy and Tableau preferred but will also consider similar technologies)
- Experience working with payments data is required
- Big data and using data science to drive insights experience an advantage
- Experience working with customer service data would be an advantage
- Experience in requirements gathering, stakeholder and project management
- Analytical skills (ability to interpret and explain data to senior stakeholders) an advantage
- Ability to work in a global team and fit into the company culture is required
Because this is a new role, a really strong person who can understand what is needed from the business leaders, design a solution using BI tools and deliver it themselves. Its a great opportunity to take on an exciting new area for eBay and grow it into a huge success.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: