Product Manager Recent GradSan Jose, California
New York, New York Requisition Number R0040285 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is changing the way people connect and shop around the globe. When you work for eBay, you become a part of a global company. Our interns and new hires are revolutionizing commerce by building apps, crafting new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale. What you work on here impacts the lives of millions every single day. Product Manager Interns at eBay drive the creation of products from idea to launch, enabling commerce opportunities for millions around the world.
The Product Management team is made up of data-driven decision makers that perform data analysis, draw insights from the analysis, and define features for our future products. We’re looking for the highest levels of talent, as well as a dream to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward. You will work alongside the best and the brightest across both business and technical functions. As a Product Management Intern, you will ensure the bold expansion of eBay’s business units. You will explore key opportunities for growth, build a stellar customer experience, and support all aspects of the business. We'd like you to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences and improve existing products that power the world’s largest e-commerce website at a scale few companies can match.
eBay hires innovators who can push boundaries and change the world. Design, develop, and lead activities for a specific product or group of products, from definition through post-release. Think globally and help eBay be on the top tier with new products, and successful launches.
Note: By applying to this position, your application will be considered for locations we hire for in the United States including, but not limited to: San Jose, CA and New York, NY.
- Analytical. Be able to interpret abstract ideas into viable product lifecycle infrastructures
- Inventive. Have the ability to do a lot with a little. Able to aggregate information from various places and build relationships with key team members to get the information you need
- Flexible. Be comfortable in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, work environment, and able to adjust quickly as needed
- A strong communicator. Able to communicate your vision to diverse technical and non-technical audiences
- Technical acumen. Understand and be comfortable with the product design lifecycle Have a deep understanding of the technologies involved in your product development
- Extraordinary problem solving. Be solution oriented, focusing on how to resolve a problem, rather than what isn’t working
- A team player. Be willing to wear many hats and roll up your sleeves to get things done. A self-starter. Tackle new opportunities, don’t shy away from challenges, and bring energy and enthusiasm to the office every day.
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in an accredited Bachelors, Masters or PhD program within the United States graduating in/before December 2021
- Great business acumen and communication skills
- Strong customer empathy and a passion for building great user experiences across web and mobile devices
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: