Salesforce Operations AnalystSydney, Australia Requisition Number R0029765 Subsidiary Gumtree
Salesforce Operations Analyst
Gumtree is Australia’s local marketplace connecting buyers and sellers in the local community to buy, sell and find just about everything – from furniture and housewares, to cars and clothing, electronics and business services, and jobs and real estate. There are more than 3 million listings across hundreds of categories and 95,000 new ads are listed every single day. Gumtree launched in Australia in 2007 and is part of eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) – a global collection of brands. Our purpose is to empower people and create economic opportunities for all.
The Salesforce Operations Analyst will report directly to the Commercial Program Manager within the verticals (cars and jobs) team. As the Commercial Projects Executive you will be the bridge between our Central Salesforce team and our Account Managers on the ground in Australia. Your day to day will be highly varied in function and stakeholder engagement and will be focused on projects that deliver better outcomes for our business and our customers. With your key areas of responsibility including:
Identifying and/or unlocking the secrets in Salesforce: creating reports, running training sessions for account managers and working with the National Sales Manager on turning her requirements into a reality. You will also be required to assist the teams in troubleshooting any issues on our local platform and in our local Salesforce platform.
Serving as the bridge between our Global Salesforce team and our local account management and product teams. You will be working to translate requirements from our local business into requirements that our Global Salesforce team can implement. On top of this you will work with your global counterparts to learn and align on requirements. (Note that the Global teams have admin access, while your role is to coordinate local requirements that they can implement.)
Learning about our Verticals business by shadowing our BDMs, Key Account Managers and Account Management teams to turn opportunities you identify into reality.
Your Deliverables will include
- Liaise with and influence our Global Salesforce team to ensure our local market has the functionality we require to drive our verticals business. Work directly with local stakeholders including the Salesforce Product Manager to turn business requirements into insightful reports and dashboards
- Run training sessions for our local account management team on new functionality release by our global Salesforce team
- Monitor user adoption rates, pro-actively respond with additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources to improve
- Identify opportunities within our Salesforce platform to improve workflow
- You’re comfortable in Salesforce and if you don’t know how to do something you know where to find the answer. Intermediate reporting skills in Salesforce.
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Strong coordination skills
- Analytical ability
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a sometimes ambiguous environment
- This role would suit someone looking to get into product management from a technical/salesforce/project role
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: