Director of Product and Agility (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0030826 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de is the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Our Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car,
commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
We are looking for you as a Director of Product and Agility - Mobile.de (f/m/d).
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them.
We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced leader for our product organization who can deliver excellent products from inception to market launch at huge scale.
You will guide building great products that provide sustainable value across multiple business models balancing our consumer and business value.
You will also support our teams to continue to improve by coaching agile methodologies and helping them get to the next level.
You will continue to develop and inspire our product strategy by aligning with key business leaders and global innovations in car buying and selling.
You will lead an organization of 15+ product owners and be their mentor to help them succeed in their roles.
You will be a member of the product and technology leadership team supporting a diverse team that seeks to constantly improve.
You have a deep understanding and are a strong advocate for the values and principles behind the Agile manifesto.
You are responsible for leading our agile coaches and measuring our agile maturity.
You can communicate effectively with our technical teams and leaders to build complex products.
You understand the importance of AI in our business and will help grow our data mindset and strategy.
You will support our journey to grow diversity across all our teams.
10+ years related experience or 12+ years related experience if without MS/MBA degree, 8+ years supervisory experience
Product authority with experience in complex business environments.
Experience leaders with strong coaching and mentoring abilities.
Excellent communication, you are able to handle complex business relationships and priorities.
Shown background in agile transformation and development.
Have a strong data driven attitude that allows you to understand the potential of AI.
What do we offer?
- Ambitious, diverse, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Work with advanced techniques and state of the art tools.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsite & team events.
- Great opportunities for development by attending conferences, trainings and the organisation of meetups and hackathons
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company.
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/startyour-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself