Intern (f/m/d) Electronic CategoryDreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0032326
eBay is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, connecting people with the things they need and love virtually anytime, anywhere. eBay has over 180 million active buyers globally and more than 800 million live individual and merchant listings at any given time, the majority of which is new and fixed-price merchandise. With mobile apps available in 190 countries, eBay delivers a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world. Tailored shopping experiences, including eBay Fashion and eBay Motors, customize buying and selling; and eBay provides variety and choice for sellers by enabling them to offer goods through online, mobile and local channels to consumers around the world.
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
We are currently looking for an
Intern Category Management Electronics & Brand Relations (f/m/d)
- from now on, for 6 months -
You will be part of the eBay teams working on the Electronics category and the Brand Relations Program. Electronics is one of the largest categories on eBay in Germany and provides versatile opportunities. The Brand Relations program focuses on our relations with brands. In your role, you will be involved in various product features and site functionalities related to the Electronics category and the Brand Relations program. Depending on your skill set there is the ability to start small but grow into guiding/driving teams. You will be mentored by senior managers within eBay to make sure you are off to a good start.
We are looking for an intern who is quick on their feet, analytical, organized and does not back away from doing operational work. This person needs a focus on the customer needs, communicate clearly and have a structured approach to problems and projects.
- Understanding new customer journeys/experiences on eBay and be able to communicate these to others
- Potential to guide and drive teams in operational work such as setting up campaigns. Good process management necessary.
- Qualitative and simple quantitative analyses, for instance on projects where we promote specific events on eBay. How is the event performing? What are the surface rates, click through rate and conversion numbers?
- Potential for owning and driving a project, specific project will be figured out together
- Drive ongoing projects in the space of user and traffic flows to our site
- Self starter, able to pick up new information swiftly
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to drive a project and partner with management
- E-commerce savvy
- Analytics skills such as SQL, R, Excel savvy and ability to communicate analytics are a plus
- Actively document activities and results
- Powerpoint skills
- Able to speak/write English fluently, German is a plus
What we offer:
- A versatile job in a dynamic and rapidly growing company, anchored in the global eBay organization.
- An international environment with options to develop yourself
- A phenomenal campus with fitness center, table soccer, beach volleyball, basketball, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- Dynamic team, real passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- An attractive remuneration
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Ms Nele Reiners (firstname.lastname@example.org).
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: