Business Systems Analyst - CS ProductDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0032322 Subsidiary eBay
Business Systems Analyst – Customer Service Product
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
As a member of eBay’s CSTech (Customer Service Technology) team, the Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will help define the strategy, priorities and roadmap of support systems functionality for Global Customer Services and project manage related projects. The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with GCX (Global Customer Experience) partners, eBay site product teams, CSTech teams, e.g., Product Development, Product Management, Quality Engineering, Knowledge Management, and Release Management), Training, and Consultants throughout the lifecycle of projects and large scale systems implementations. This role reports into the Sr. Manager, Product Solutions Customer Service.
The BSA candidate should have demonstrated experience:
- Facilitate requirement elicitation and solution design meetings to understand and collect product, business and technical needs.
- Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of audiences: technical, non-technical and executive personnel.
- Flexibility and adaptability to fit the needs of the project, making progress despite ambiguity.
- Ability to work within existing processes, but able to understand and define where new, different or abridged processes should be used.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as events warrant.
- Ability to work across group boundaries and forge cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to work with large vendors to represent product needs and roadmaps on behalf of eBay.
Strong background in business systems analysis and product management throughout the product development life cycle:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex design and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements.
- Ability to understand and challenge technical proposals.
- Ability to develop use cases and map out customer journeys.
- Strong presentation and documentation skills.
- Strong project management background with a focus on the product development lifecycle.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Payment Services, Account Management, Business Development, Work Force Management, Customer Service, Contact management (cases, routing, workflow).
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar, ideally BSA or Product Manager, role.
- Functional requirements documentation.
- Product Design Documentation.
- Cost/Benefit analysis.
- Large system implementations.
- Vendor package software, configuration, scope management.
- Custom-designed software solutions.
- Complex system interfaces.
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: