Technical Business Lead (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0032568 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company. mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
For our (car) Financing Business Unit, we are looking for an experienced, motivated & analytical minded professional to join our team as Technical Business Lead (f/m/d).
- Being the binding element between business, our cross-functional squad teams, internal stakeholders and external partners
- Enabling our business to be a truly data driven one & enabling such mindset in teams
- Be trusted sparrings partner for business context and our vision while always maintaining the big picture & vision
- Support our Biz Dev team in their negotiations with our partners and forming the technical and product view on topics while searching for pragmatic solutions
- Translating the needs of our credit partners into products and services for our buyers and dealers while keeping the balance of a scalable product and special requirements of each partner
- Enable an efficient and lean way of working for all our internal and external teams and aligning them behind a shared vision
- Shaping the development of the Financing business together with other functions and the Business Owner
- Using technical and product knowledge to help shaping and refining the business model together with the other functions and the Business Owner
- MBA, Bachelor or relevant professional experience
- 5+ years experience in the online industry or past entrepreneur
- Experience in the financing/credit space is a big plus
- Highly pragmatic believer of agile and lean principles
- Fast apprehension, strong ability to identify and focus on top priorities, excellent logical and analytical skills
- Experience with leading multiple teams in a product, technical, operations or analytics role
- Ability to work highly independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a very dynamic environment
- Solid tech understanding is a must
- Experience with leading internal as well as external teams
- Team player with high personal engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and German
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel (ca. 5-10% max.)
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, softskill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself