Sr. Product Manager - Seller ExperienceSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0033513 Subsidiary eBay
Looking to join a top ecommerce marketplace, where you can impact how millions of people buy and sell on a global scale? Want to be part of a team that is revolutionizing the consumer seller experience, and a company that is purpose driven and dedicated to building a visionary and diverse environment?
We’re looking for passionate and creative individuals who are excited to define, build and scale up world-class experiences on eBay.
As a product manager in the Seller Experience team, you will be exploring key opportunities to enhance the consumer selling experience on eBay, including crafting new ways to improve sellers’ success in the marketplace. You will be partnering closely with design and engineering teams to bring to life new product experiences to our sellers. You will be working with regional partners throughout the world to build a global experience that works for each market.
We’re looking for someone with experience delivering digital consumer experiences. This person is someone who can draw on their product skills to define a product vision, design customer centric experiences, build scalable product solutions, and ultimately deliver measurable and impactful business outcomes.
- Define product roadmap, working closely with business stakeholders and leaders in engineering and design. Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investments.
- Gain a deep understanding of the business climate, strategy, and opportunities for eBay’s consumer selling experience in our various regions.
- Use data, design thinking and lean experimentation methods to move quickly and take smart risks.
- Lead the implementation and on-going improvement of your products.
- Create user stories and co-lead the Agile scrum team with engineering counterpart to execute on roadmap with clear milestones.
- Minimum 4-6 years of product management experience building successful digital, consumer experiences (ecommerce or marketplaces a plus).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Able to frame problems, collect data, perform analysis and arrive at valid conclusions on metrics and data.
- Strong communicator with proven ability to align and influence cross-functional teams.
- Balance of technical and business acumen; able to effectively manage tradeoff discussions with engineering partners and regional partners.
- Resourceful with ability to get things done. Capable of operating in a fast-paced environment, collaborating across multiple teams and balancing multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated and results driven. Challenge the status quo with ability to articulate a path to get there.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: