Product ManagerDreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0034137
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited classified marketplace in Germany and growing at an amazing speed. We are run like a start-up, yet anchored in the global portfolio of eBay businesses.
Our local team is responsible for the full product life cycle including product management and design, development, analytics & user intelligence, customer insights, marketing, trust & safety and customer service. Our team members value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
As a Product Manager(f/m/d)you will together with your team deliver products that will impact and create value for over 30 million users every month.
If you are a believer in customer centric thinking and agile product development, if you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in cross-functional teams and, most importantly, want to have great impact - we'd love to hear from you!
- You provide customer centric and business savvy product leadership
- You team up with different partners within eBay Kleinanzeigen and other eBay entities to ensure transparency, buy-in and alignment around key priorities and achievements
- You facilitate cross-functional projects, drive understanding of needs and, together with your skilled colleagues, develop ideas to test and implement
- You facilitate continuous experiments which seek to deliver customer and business value
- You ensure an ongoing delivery of customer and business value
- You ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality
- You have 2+ years experience in digital product management in an agile environment
- You have an excellent track record of building "best-in-class" products across all devices
- You are capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, across multiple teams and of balancing multiple priorities
- You are able to align user needs with business requirements
- You have experience working in a global organization, also with remote partners
- You have strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data, communicate results and arrive at valid conclusions
- You are self-motivated; a radical thinker paired with strong execution - you challenge the status quo with the ability to articulate a path to get there
- You are a natural at consensus-building and decision making
- You are an outstanding teammate and have excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills
- You inspire others and are good at what you are doing, but are always curious and feel that you have much left to learn
- You have a high affinity for eBay Kleinanzeigen
- You are fluent in German and English
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: