Transaction Support Agent - TurkeyMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0033844 Subsidiary StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Are you ready to help us connect fans around the world to create memorable experiences? We are looking for individuals that are driven, courageous, inventive, diverse and live the StubHub brand! In StubHub we are looking to expand our StubHub family in Madrid within our Customer Experience Team. What does this mean for you as an applicant? Great career advancement and development opportunities as well as working in a unique multicultural environment!
We are looking for a Turkish and English speaking Transaction Support Agent, to work a 10:00-19:00 Wednesday to Sunday shift. As Customer Service Expert you will be responsible for assisting, guiding, helping and solving every single contact received from Stubhub fans through email, live chat, telephone, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…) and instant messaging for some markets (Line, KakaoTalk, WeChat…). You will consistently follow the highest standards of quality with the final aim of create a unique experience that exceeds our fan’s expectations.
What you’ll do
- Provide top-notch customer service in a dynamic environment.
- Have engaging conversations with our customers about: StubHub Fan Protect Guarantee, seller payments, purchases, listing tickets, questions about the site, account issues, venue information, etc.
- Deliver difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience.
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution.
- Take decisions while keeping the customer and company in mind.
- Maintain high own and your market´s performance metrics including productivity, average handle time, quality, adherence, Make it Right budget management, as well as customer satisfaction.
- Event handling to make sure is completed in a timely manner as well as fixing any potential fulfillment issue effectively and efficiently.
- Be a community advocate for StubHub and deliver our brand.
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service working with different contact channels.
- Availability to work a 10:00-19:00 Wed-Sun shift.
- Native/bilingual level Turkish with fluent English language skills. Spanish a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Internet Technologies and Microsoft Office.
- Capability to adapt yourself to a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work in a very demanding environment with high quality standards.
- Dynamism, resilience and energy to withstand high workloads and stress situations.
- Be focused on the client. Put the customer ahead of any decisions and tasks.
- Be friendly and approachable, and capable of empathizing with the customer and establishing a link beyond the commercial relationship (Fan Connection).
- Be capable of delivering "plus 2" experiences to our customers. Go not one, but two steps beyond expectations.
What you love
- You love attending entertainment events and know well the sports and music landscape of your market.
- You are a digital native: social media, collaborative economy, apps… are not a mystery to you.
- You enjoy working in a multicultural international environment.
- You like to work as a team and share experiences and best practices with your colleagues.
- You are vivacious and sociable.
- You know how to have fun and work hard too!
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself