Payments Process and Project ManagerBern, Switzerland Requisition Number R0034403 Subsidiary eBay
Payments Process and Project Manager – Bern, Switzerland
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
This position is based in Bern, as Billing and Payments Operations Process and Project Manager. This person will work with the eBay global partners to design and implement the operation process, drive operational perfection to improve the productivities and key business metrics. And this person also needs to develop, track, and implement projects to support global billing and payment operations, including payments, invoices and chargebacks. This role will be part of the Global Payments, Billing, & Risk organization.
You will be expected to have strong data analytical skills, process design, improvement and project management skills, who works enthusiastically and reciprocally with partners/vendors and core business teams, to ensure getting the best out of the people and projects assigned. Producing and maintaining a weekly process/project dashboard prepared for senior leadership, collecting improvements to internal billing tools and prioritize to backlog, conduct UAT testing on product releases, and liaise with QA, and products teams.
- Design billing and payments operation process and drive operational improvement
- Deliver business analysis and performance insights
- Partner with internal operation teams to manage the billing and payments projects
- Develop project plans tracking technology, feature, functionality and process change implementations.
- Build and maintain a weekly process & project dashboard and ongoing issues.
- Ensure that all process design tasks and projects are delivered timely, within scope and within budget.
- Actively Track and measure process & project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Assist with other departmental tasks, such as supporting the creation of metrics, reporting, and compliance.
- 5-7years of business analytical and project management experience with traceable success records
- Experienced and proficient with tools needed to manipulate large data sets such as Python, SQL, Stats, R (preferred) & Excel. Advanced level skills in SQL and Tableau highly desirable
- Demonstrated success as a process or project manager leading complex implementations in a matrixed organization
- Detail oriented, outstanding planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the e-commerce landscape, understanding of Payment operation.
- Strong communication skills, leading meetings and project discussions
- Strong technical and analytical reasoning skills
- Organizational knowledge and proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding judgment
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: