Intern (f/m/d) Global Project ManagementDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0034822
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
For the support of the team in Dreilinden (Berlin) we are searching for:
Intern (f/m/d) Global Process & Project Management
- from now on, for 6 months -
Key Responsibilities of the role:
Reporting & Analysis:
- Support timely and accurate payroll reporting execution for Global Payroll (KPI, Dashboard, Metric) to internal and external partners
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Support Analyzes for projects and change initiatives, prepares related presentation for partners
- Support new legal entity integration projects, dissolutions and mergers
- Collaborating with Global payroll teams in the region America, EMEA and APAC to ensure project dependencies are well understood and executed
- Support Roadmap, Inventory list and weekly Status Reports
- Support Setup documentation and ad-hoc project related activities
- Qualified commercial /technical education
- Excellent analytical abilities; strong quantitative skills, at ease with use of basic statistical concepts (mean, variance, confidence levels)
- Professional use of MS Office, reporting software; proficiency in Excel; familiarity with pivot tables, macros, SAP is advantage
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external partners in a matrix environment
- Competence of setting priorities in an ambiguous and quick changing environment and achieve results autonomously
- Reliability, engagement, flexibility and excellent ability to work in virtual teams
- First experience in payroll processing and/or travel is a plus
- Proficient in spoken and written English, other languages appreciated
What we offer:
- A versatile job in a dynamic and rapidly growing company, anchored in the global eBay organization.
- An international environment with options for professional and skillset development
- An outstanding campus with fitness center, table soccer, beach volleyball, basketball, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- Team with varied strengths, real passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor
- Attractive remuneration
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: