Product ManagerShanghai, China Requisition Number R0035088
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Product Manager - eCG Emerging Markets
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is responsible for operating and growing eBay’s 20 classifieds businesses around the world. We generate $1B of annual revenue, and are the fastest growing business unit within eBay. eCG Emerging Markets is responsible for a portfolio of high growth classifieds businesses within eCG. These include our general classifieds site in South Africa (Gumtree.co.za) and our Real Estate classifieds business in Mexico (Vivanuncios.com.mx).
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of building great customer experiences for online classifieds, ecommerce, marketplace or SAAS businesses. If you are an experienced Product Manager who builds products with a 'customer first' mentality, thrives on delivering business value, and passionate about using technology to solve user problems, we’d love to meet you.
Reporting to our Head of Product in San Francisco, you will be based in our Shanghai office with occasional travel to our other offices.
- Own the product life cycle from planning through discovery to execution
- Provide customer centric and business savvy product leadership
- Prioritize, develop and launch continuous experiments which aim to deliver customer and business value
- Maintain a hypothesis-driven approach, using qualitative and quantitative data to validate ideas
- Define user stories and maintain a well-groomed product backlog
- Work with engineering, design and QA to deliver world-class customer experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure transparency, buy-in and alignment around priorities and milestones
Experience + Qualifications
- 3+ years in product management within an agile environment
- Experience in developing C2C or B2C products
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with multiple priorities
- Comfort managing stakeholders across global environments, cultures, locations, and time zones
- Passionate about understanding and solving business user problems
- Excellent track record of building "best-in-class" experiences for business users
- Ability to think big and deep dive into details
- Experience in real estate and/or CRMs products a plus
- Strong communication skills and collaborative in nature
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: