Senior Product Manager [Payments]San Jose, California Requisition Number R0034388 Subsidiary eBay
Be challenged. Make an impact. Do cool things that matter.
We’re looking for passionate and creative individuals, who are excited to define, build and maintain a world-class e-commerce payments platform on the biggest stage in global online commerce.
Our product managers are revolutionizing commerce by creating new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale.
As a product manager in payments team, you will be responsible for defining product and platform strategy, planning, design, development, launch and measurement. You will be part of exploring key opportunities for growth, create a stellar customer experience, and support all aspects of the business. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences and improve existing products that power the world’s largest e-commerce website.
As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You will work with engineering, marketing and Finance, to name just a few. If you are excited about innovative product ideas and believe in the impact of technology and services oriented platforms in creating new business models with perfection to delight users then you are looking at right opportunity.
- Understand and synthesize customer and business needs from market research, customer visits, and business data
- Help formulate product/platform strategy for the product line and deliver to a prioritized roadmap that addresses customer needs
- Define product requirements and manage the overall schedule of a project to deliver features on time with high quality
- Work with partners in business, engineering and analytics to define, build and launch products/platform features
- Manage communications and expectations with internal stakeholders and eBay community of buyers and sellers
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 6+ years of work experience in product management and/or product/services strategy with a proven record of successfully launching products/platforms
- Strong interest and understanding in internet and e-commerce business
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and independent motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Individual who can prioritize well, communicate effectively, enjoys working in a group of talented, opinionated, highly focused individuals
- Education in technology and business domains – BS in CS/EE or related disciplines is a clear plus, MBA preferred
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: