Business Analyst Product (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg, Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0036607 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de is the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars.
mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them.
We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Our campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace and eBay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden, closed to Berlin Wannsee. Beside working in Dreilinden you can work from home and/or in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks/projects).
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new, successful product and we want you as a Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d)!
- Be part of a winning team - help forming the product of the top automotive classifieds platform in Europe
- Evangelize data driven decisions within a large cross-functional team
- Being curious, analytical, and proficient with data tools and sources, you will challenge our understanding of our B2C customers: what do they want, what do they like, what does not work - you name it!
- Take an active part in discovering and evaluating business opportunities
- You will be a hardworking teammate to coach peers on how to use data and at the same time drive your own analytics projects to make us better.
- Enable large cross functional teams (from Product Managers to Tech Teams to Business Owners) to improve decision-making by using data
- Be a real analytical ambassador through iterative testing to achieve the best possible B2C customer experience
- Strive for professional data analytics to build actionable insights (e.g. performance of all our products, segments of customers)
- Define, monitor and own the metrics to measure the success of new initiatives
- Keep up with competition, technology and market trends
- Be a proactive partner to business functions and make a contribution to drive business success
- Collaborate within the analytics community (locally and globally) to grow yourself and to align and drive the best practises in the eBay Classifieds Group
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or other quantitative field
- Very good communication (written/verbal) and presentation abilities in English
- High proficiency in presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint) and delivering effective presentations
- At least 3 years track record (or equivalent) in using data to facilitate product and business decisions
- Experience in manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
- Strong knowledge of tracking logic & tools focused on frontend tracking and backend tracking (Google Analytics, Firebase, Webtrekk, Piwik or other), plus tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager)
- Comfortable in ambiguity, shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization
- Proficiency in at least one data querying language (MySQL, Hive, PostgreSQL, Exasol etc.)
- Experience in self-service and reporting solutions (Tableau, Google Data Studio, R Shiny)
- Knowledge of data methods and understanding of data integration (ETL, data schema, data modelling, data pipelines)
- Proficient in German (written/verbal)
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, and a good sense of humor
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe, North American and APAC
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Work with advanced techniques and analytical standards
- We are an early adopter of new analytical trends
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as conference & education budget for language courses, soft skill training and mentoring, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use and regular off-sites & team events
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company
- An exceptional campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself