Senior Product ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0037047 Subsidiary eBay
he B2C Selling Experience Team seeks a Senior UX Product Manager to join its continuing effort to build an outstanding selling experience for professional sellers on eBay. Our team specializes in providing tools and services that empower small, medium and large business sellers to quickly and easily sell on eBay to grow their business. We are about building opportunity for eBay’s global community sellers.
We are building a next generation suite of tools and we need strong PMs with a passion for customers to help realize our vision. There will be opportunities to work on products that impact and improve how eBay sellers conduct their business every day to drive billions of dollars of commerce through our platform. You will be working with many groups within eBay, and have the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of e-Commerce and business at scale. You will also participate in deep user research to better understand our customers through both qualitative (site visits, usability testing etc.) and quantitative (metrics, surveys, etc.) techniques.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with various teams and eBay sellers to understand and define user and business needs
- Devise and design solutions, and drive them through completion, to address those needs
- Define requirements, user experience and functional specifications
- Develop a vision for your product, prioritize features and own the backlog
- Coordinate, facilitate and drive efforts across groups
- Operate in an agile development model
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong customer empathy
- A passion for building excellent user experiences across web and mobile devices
- Solid technical background, experience leading software products using agile methodologies
- Customer/user focus and have a “can do” attitude
- Ability to write clear, complete, and implementable user stories and specifications
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate and work on cross-group projects
- Design skills to come up with innovative and creative solutions
- Capability to work independently and drive projects with many moving parts
- At least 5-years of experience as a product manager working on user facing products
- Experience with e-commerce as a seller, product manager or frequent buyer
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: