Sr Architecture & Tech Lead - CSTechDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0037528
Senior Architecture & Tech Lead- Customer Service Technology
Ebay is seeking a Senior Architect / Technology Lead to support our Customer Service Technology (CSTech) organization. This position has multiple roles as the primary interface for security and infrastructure operations, zero downtime & Resilient architecture, In-house, Outsourced Partner & eBay@Home connectivity & platform in CSTech. This lead will work closely with other internal corporate services, Information Security, Project Management, Product Development & Engineering and Quality Engineering to ensure successful coordination and planning for these functions.
- Lead Security Architecture & Operations for CS Technology
- Work closely with internal security teams for onboarding new applications or major architecture changes of existing applications
- Organize security architectural reviews within CSTech
- Responsible for Security roadmap planning
- Coordinate Security Audits and Mitigation plans
- Operationalize Vulnerability Management, Certificate Management, Password Management & other aspects of security
- Lead Customer Service Labor Models Tech lead
- Lead Global Customer Experience labor models Technology & Connectivity standardization & support- In House, Work From Home-Full time, Flex, Outsource Partners
- Lead Global eBay@Home program driving standardization, scalability of Technology, Operations & support. This includes connectivity, infrastructure, applications, equipment, monitoring, Dashboards & Reporting, support new expansions & process improvements, defining cost models, regular leadership updates, define & drive tech operation KPIs
- Lead Infrastructure Architecture & Operations
- Partner with data center and network architecture groups to ensure all designs and implementations meet the eBay’s requirements.
- Be a key technical decision maker for eBay’s GCX Customer Service Application and Infrastructure strategy
- Partner with corp & site Networking & Network Security on GCX requirements & resilience- for Corp, 3PP, W@H
- Lead Roadmap planning with IT
- Operational Application Configuration Management & Software Asset Management
- Partner with business and technology stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Establish and develop personal credibility and business relationships with key technology stakeholders across the organization
- Regular program updates to Executive Leadership on potential vulnerabilities, risks, new technologies, upcoming changes
- Understand CS application design, architecture and infrastructure dependencies in detail
- Provide input to portfolio management and technology roadmaps by recommending initiatives that balance tactical opportunities and strategic needs to close the gap between current and future state
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements; review and guide project vision and direction, implementation approach and key artifacts; direct early solution evaluation around gaps/risks, including the pro-active management of issues and effective engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead Infrastructure related Postmortem & follow up on action items for correction & prevent driving zero downtime & resilience
- Keep up to date on industry trends in Customer Service Technology
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external; contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project
- Strong background in technical architecture & business systems analysis (preferably with customer support organizations) and project management throughout the product life cycle.
- Ability to quickly and independently identify technology dependencies and potential CS application impacts
- Ability to define and deliver on a cross functional team’s project plan
- Leadership skills to lead & motivate the team cross organizationally by influence
- Great Teammate with collaborative style and proven track record of building successful relationships with partners and suppliers.
- Analytical, interpersonal, communication (written, verbal, and technical), presentation, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to fit the needs of the project, making progress despite ambiguity.
- Ability to work across group boundaries and forge cross-functional relationships
- Knowledge of integrated, global call center technologies including IVR, CRM, WFM, recording platforms, CTI integration and skills-based routing in a VoIP environment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex design and technical issues, as well as business and product specifications
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: