Engineering Lead Contact Center TrainingAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0037614
Essential Job Functions:
- This individual will assist in developing, validating and maintaining Contact Center Training environments.
- Creates and manages required Test data for Agent Trainings.
- Act as a point of escalation for all the issues in Contact Center Training environment.
- Collaborate with other cross org managers to develop teammate training and strategies.
- Prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently for smooth trainings
- Proven work experience as an Environment owner or similar role.
- Hands-on experience testing the applications and reporting the issues, working with multiple teams on fixing the TE issues.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service domain, contact center platforms, tools and technologies.
- Strong understanding of technologies such as Genesys, IVR, Siebel, Salesforce, telephony, Nice etc
- Good organizational skills - prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people in person, by phone, by email and in writing.
- Ability to effectively schedule, communicate and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to change gears and re-prioritize tasks under pressure.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: