(Senior) Business Analyst FinancingDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0038803 Subsidiary mobile.de
Founded in 1996, mobile.de redefined the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially-minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. Germany's largest online vehicle marketplace, with curiosity and drive in our DNA.
Based in Dreilinden/Berlin and Berlin-Friedrichshain, we offer a compelling growth environment for everybody in our team.
- Entrepreneurial & innovative spirit
- Feel good campus & facilities
- Unique sabbatical & parental leave benefits
- Local play paired with international opportunities
- People & culture at our heart
This allows us to create movements: We move the business for our customers. We move people. We move ourselves. That’s us. Our drive. Our motivation.
About the global team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
You will be joining our fast-growing Financing business unit where we strive to make the online financing process even more convenient and smoother for our users. We are flexible and fast-paced like a start-up, yet we belong to the global eBay family investing in our people and long-term success.
By joining us, you will be part of a highly motivated, diverse, and skilled team driving mobile.de’s ambition to extend its footprint towards the car buying transaction. By bringing products online that take place mainly offline today, you will help to make it easier to buy and finance a car via our dealers, and thus, driving user happiness and trust.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new offering, and we want you as a (Senior) Business Analyst, Financing (f/m/d)!
- Be the analytical specialist for an energetic and fast-growing business unit
- Evangelize data-driven decisions within a cross-functional team
- Take an active part in discovering and evaluating business opportunities
- Be a strong partner in steering our business and making the right decisions for our customers
- Be part of a growing analytics community dedicated to providing a state-of-the-art analytics environment
- 3+years of experience in an analytical role
- act as a strong business partner towards senior management peers and support them in making decisions based on the right data
- are able to convert complex business questions into specific requirements, relevant metrics and substantial insights to give clear recommendations
- optimally communicate with a diverse set of people to achieve the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- have a pragmatic approach and know when a topic requires 100% and when 20% is enough
- have strong skills in data retrieval and visualization (e.g. SQL, R, Python, Tableau, or Looker) and a good grasp of statistics
- are proficient in English and ideally also speak German
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
·Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, and a good sense of humor
·High team autonomy and agile environment
·Work with advanced techniques and analytical standards
·We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences
·Family friendly company
·Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as conference & education budget for language courses, soft skill training and mentoring, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use and regular off-sites & team events
·An exceptional campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-servicefrom S-Bahn Wannsee
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself