Businss AnalystSeoul, South Korea Requisition Number R0040428 Subsidiary eBay
To support the rapid business growth in Japan, we are currently seeking for a talented and motivated individual to base in Seoul and support JP business analytics. This person will work closely with all key operation functions and is aimed to deliver analytical insights to help optimize business decision making process.
Role and Responsibility:
· Analyze eBay's large and rich datasets; drive insights to optimize business decision making process
· Measure and optimize ongoing performance for marketing based on data-driven insights, understand key drivers and identify new marketing opportunities by focusing on bankable metrics.
· .Strong capability to translate business questions into analytical framework
· Communicate business performance in a clear and insightful way to the business.
· Design, plan, and execute analyses and A/B tests if required.
· Develop, improve and systemize crisp & accurate reporting. Streamline processes and identify/execute on automation and time-saving opportunities.
· BA/BS in Statistics, Economics, Business, or other related field.
· Sound business judgment and quantitative analytic ability.
· Strong communication skills in English (verbal, reading & writing) and Korean.
· 2+years hands-on work experience in data research, report automation and analysis.
· Skilled in database query tools utilizing SQL, and Hadoop experience is a plus.
· Good Excel and PowerPoint skills, knowledge of large scale database architecture or proficiency with statistical analysis tools such as SAS/R/Python is a plus.
· Effective team player and works well within a team and contributes effectively to the success of those interact regularly.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.