Product Manager, eBay Product ListingsAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0014736 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Classifieds Group is a leader in local marketplaces, with 12 brands that offer services in more than 1,000 cities around the world. Our apps and sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends.
The mission of the eBay Product Listings team is to bring eBay and classifieds inventory together to give our customers’ unparalleled abundance and choice in one experience. As the Senior Product Manager, eBay Product Listings you will provide customer centric and business savvy product leadership to this global strategic investment.
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual that can span the bridge between product and technology, has a knack for data driven decision-making, and sees the potential in combining the value of some of the world is leading ecommerce and classifieds platforms. Your efforts will have impact across many of our markets by providing impactful for all of our apps and sites.
We come from many backgrounds and experiences which helps make eBay a diverse, dynamic and exciting place to work. You will have the opportunity of working directly with product and technology leaders in our headquarters as well as international counterparts to deliver impactful products on a global scale. This role reports directly to the Head of Product, Global Solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our environment.
- Through collaboration with local markets, continuously experiment with new hypothesis’ which aim to deliver customer and business value
- Foster and maintain key relationships with local business, product, and technology leaders to ensure transparency and alignment around key priorities, milestones and integrations.
- Work with analysts to set product KPIs, baselines, and targets around the eBay Product Listings performance
- Continuously look for optimizations and new product opportunities that drive success for our customers and business
- Develop a longer-term strategy around how to unlock the value of a co-ordinated eBay and eBay classifieds approach to consumer trade.
- Evangelize the product across eBay and eBay Classifieds through meticulous communications
- Drive the deployment of eBay Product Listings into all relevant markets
- Co-ordination of global tests and scaling of proven winners
What we expect from you:
- You have an excellent track record of product management experience (5+ years)
- Technically savvy (prefer a technical role in past, or Computer Science Degree)
- Passion for everything related to technology and innovation
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed; thrives in constantly-evolving environment and is able to deliver results.
- Experience working in global organization, with remote partners
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to drive and deliver results
eBay Classifieds Group
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.