Senior Marketing Manager New Biz (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0038901 Subsidiary mobile.de
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially-minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. Germany's largest online vehicle marketplace, with curiosity and drive in our DNA.
Based in Dreilinden next to Berlin and Berlin-Friedrichshain, we offer a compelling growth environment for everybody in our team.
- Entrepreneurial & innovative spirit
- Feel good campus & facilities
- Unique sabbatical & parental leave benefits
- Local play paired with international opportunities
- People & culture at our heart
This allows us to create movements: We move the business for our customers. We move people. We move ourselves. That’s us. Our drive. Our motivation.
mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
This role sits within the Marketing and Communications Organization and directly partners with the cross-functional Consumer und Dealer Business Units to help driving their strategy and products through high quality marketing and communications delivery.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Marketing Manager New Business (f/m/d) who represents the marketing and comms function and leads the interface to marketing and comms to deliver on the business unit goals and targets. In this role, you report to the CMO.
The position will be offered on a 2 years fixed-term contract.
- You are the marketing specialist in the X-functional leadership team of the “New Business” business unit.
- You are driving the business unit marketing strategy & execution in close collaboration with the CMO, the functional team leads (brand, acquisition and retention) and the communication specialists in the marketing team.
- As a member of the marketing leadership team, you develop and shape how we do marketing at mobile.de.
- You will be responsible for delivering on the business unit and marketing objectives through coordination with the marketing functions: e.g. align targets, budgets, OKR planning & monitoring.
- You enable marketing execution with the x-functional squad and topic teams and drive alignment with product, tech, sales, analytics and operations.
- You start and own x-functional business unit projects and initiatives where needed.
- Proven track record in different fields of marketing - either business or agency - e.g. CRM, online marketing, marketing project management or product marketing. Basic knowledge of brand positioning and overall brand strategy is required.
- Experience in working with OKRs is beneficial.
- Experience with online businesses and working with product and tech teams is a huge advantage.
- Ability to communicate and convince effective in x-functional teams in a matrix set up as well as passion for active partner management.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills and ability not only to generate insights and recommendations, but also to convince with “to the point” communication.
- Ability to switch easily between big picture company, brand, business unit view and perfection in execution to get things done.
- Extraordinary teammate, strong personality, humour and empathy.
- Affinity for agile and dynamic work environments.
- Proficient English and German language skills.
What we offer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Mobile.de is flexible and fast like a start-up while having all the benefits of belonging to the global eBay organisation. Our local Berlin team includes all functions to run our business and make fast decisions. As a team, we value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and our mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
Working at mobile.de, you can look forward to:
- A family friendly company
- A working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Meaningful work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- International career opportunities throughout eBay
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Home office possibilities
- Competitive salary, conference & education budget
- A campus in Dreilinden close to Berlin Wannsee, with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee.
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application!
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself