Lead Product Manager - Structured DataSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0036612 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Structured Data team at eBay creates the platform that powers our buying and selling experiences by taking disparate data sources and creating a high quality, scalable product catalog.This is an opportunity for someone to work across our partner teams as well as with our Seller community and 3rd party developers.
We come from many backgrounds and experiences which helps make eBay a diverse, dynamic and exciting place to work. You will have the opportunity of working directly with product and technology leaders in our headquarters as well as international counterparts to deliver impactful products on a global scale.
- Be informed by the latest industry and competitor trends around e-commerce, articulate and evangelize the longer term product vision and strategy for our global catalog investment
- Through meticulous planning and communications ensure an ongoing delivery of data-driven customer and business value features.
- Foster and maintain key relationships with local business, product, and technology leaders to ensure transparency and alignment around key priorities, milestones and integrations.
- Take end-to-end ownership of key projects that span multiple teams across eBay
- Be a champion for our customers
What we expect from you:
- You have an excellent track record of product management experience (5+ years)
- Technically savvy (prefer a technical role in past, or Computer Science Degree)
- Ideally have previous experience working with platform focused teams
- Passion for everything related to data, technology, and innovation
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed; thrives in constantly-evolving environment and is able to deliver results.
- Experience working in global organization, with remote partners
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to drive and deliver results
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: