Global Customer Exp Tech Ops Bug LeadDublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0039372
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team:
At the core of everything we do, we ensure that eBay’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions and that we execute our plans with our customers as our most important priority. The team is comprised of Global Customer Service (GCX), Global Trust, and Global Security and Resiliency organizations, and our Workplace Resources (WPR) function – responsible for eBay’s facilities around the world.
- Drive Effective support of the strategic multi-year Payments Initiative – including ramps and rollout to new sites. (payments only)
- Lead and optimized Triage and escalation of issues reported globally to minimize impact on contact centers & customers
- Work with global Product Development Teams and Site Operations to resolve open bugs.
- Drive Site Bugs Operational Efficiency for teammates driving less time filing bugs, looking up cskbs, visibility into open issues and close feedback loop.
- Communication of high impact / mission critical issues to leadership and GCX teams
- Optimized Bug Management Process- reviews, prioritization, updates, tagging, knowledge updates, accuracy checks, alerts, trends & patterns, bug reporting, jira dashboard management
- Ensure Turnovers to next shift to ensure continuity for high priority bug resolution
- Set up playbooks & process for KB Audits, Quality & knowledge creation within the team
- Drive automation for consistency & efficiency
- Conduct White Glove Weekly Meetings with Business partners - Reviewing & Prioritizing Current bugs/urgent topics, Discuss any Silent sufferings (issues that are happening but are not reported), Coaching, New Hire Training on technical Issues, Discuss any other business needs
- Reporting for Internal & External - Productivity and Bug tickets
- Quality & Productivity Analysis of the team’s work –bugs handled, SLA, labels, accuracy, priority, workaround, Country, Jira, knowledgebase update, make sure published for all needed markets, Status as appropriate
- Lead new Projects & major product changed intake into Operations & support effectively
- A degree in the field of Computer Science (Bachelors degree, advanced technical degree, apprenticeship or at least work experience of 3 years))
- Experience with project management
- Experience in FinTech, paymet processors & Customer Service as plus
- Good MS Office Experience or qualification
- GitHub and JIRA experience
- Experience with BMC
- Has worked as a supervisor for at least 1 year.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: